Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dear Forum Users,
Please avoid posting unclear or low-resolution
[ blurry or grainy ] images or videos in Profile Posts and Forum Threads. Kindly Please ensure that the files you upload are clear and have a medium quality.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Apparently,
I’m getting so close again,
that I’m warning myself.
But this time,
I’ll try not to run away.
Because this time,
it feels different.
Maybe it’s different
because I’m different.
And slowly, you're becoming a habit to me,
the kind I don't want to break,
the kind a day feels incomplete without.
I don't know when it happened,
but somewhere between
our conversations and silences,
you became a part of my everyday.
Dpyil prenayam..
Songil prenayam
Oo my godd
Btw kolllaaaaammm

Reactions: Apsara