• Dear Forum Users, Please avoid posting unclear or low-resolution [ blurry or grainy ] images or videos in Profile Posts and Forum Threads. Kindly Please ensure that the files you upload are clear and have a medium quality.

Kerala Chat Room Forum

Kerala Chat Forum Informations

General Rules & Announcements

General Rules, Information Regarding Chat and Forum will be Posted here.
Threads
1
Messages
1
Threads
1
Messages
1

Member Introduction

Welcome to the Kerala Chat Hub Forum, Introduce Yourself here.
Threads
17
Messages
112
Threads
17
Messages
112

Chat Help Desk

Any help regarding chat room or chat forum can be posted here.
Threads
0
Messages
0
Threads
0
Messages
0
None

Feedback & Suggestions

Forum for your Feedbacks & Suggestions to Post. Let us know what improvements can be made in Chat/Forum.
Threads
6
Messages
10
Threads
6
Messages
10

Chat Forum

Kerala Chat Forum‎

Kerala Chat Room Forum for Malayalam Speakers.
Threads
20
Messages
167
Threads
20
Messages
167

General Feeds

Quotes & Daily Motivation

A Daily Dose of Motivation. “Knowing Yourself is the Beginning of all Wisdom.” - Aristotle
Threads
16
Messages
40
Threads
16
Messages
40

Did you Know ?

Facts that are Amazing.
Threads
9
Messages
20
Threads
9
Messages
20

History & Literature

Forum to Talk about History and to Share Best Books to Read, Recommendations, and More.
Threads
1
Messages
4
Threads
1
Messages
4

E - Diaries

Forum to Pen Down your Own Valuable Thoughts.
Threads
35
Messages
182
Threads
35
Messages
182

Poetry

Enlighten with Poetry, either from Famous Authors, or your own Creation.
Threads
7
Messages
19
Threads
7
Messages
19

Art Gallery

Forum for Art-related materials & works to post.
Threads
6
Messages
21
Threads
6
Messages
21

Travel & Leisure

Best Travel Destinations and Holiday Spots.
Threads
1
Messages
4
Threads
1
Messages
4

Food Recipes

Share your Best Food Recipes with Us and Members.
Threads
3
Messages
8
Threads
3
Messages
8

Health & Wellness

Keeping Good Health makes you Live Longer, Health and Wellness Create Space for so Many Cures.
Threads
1
Messages
6
Threads
1
Messages
6

Social Feeds

Mindspace

Thoughtful Discussions Room, Please Only Use English here.
Threads
6
Messages
11
Threads
6
Messages
11

Birthday Wishes

Wish Forum to wish Chat Members or Celebrities on their Birthday.
Threads
2
Messages
6
Threads
2
Messages
6

Festivals & Holidays Wishes‎

A Forum for All the Festival and Holiday Wishes.
Threads
1
Messages
2
Threads
1
Messages
2

Entertainment Feeds

Game Forum

Forum Room for Games & Quizzes..!!
Threads
16
Messages
59
Threads
16
Messages
59

Music Forum

Forum to Share/Post All Kinds of Songs.
Threads
1
Messages
6
Threads
1
Messages
6

Movies & Series

Forum to Share/Post Movies & Series. ( NSFW not Allowed )
Threads
3
Messages
8
Threads
3
Messages
8

Dramas & Animes

Forum to Share/Post Dramas & Series. ( NSFW not Allowed )
Threads
1
Messages
1
Threads
1
Messages
1

Trending Videos

Forum to Share/Post all kind of Videos. SFW only allowed here.
Threads
0
Messages
0
Threads
0
Messages
0
None

Sports Forum

Forum to Share/Post Sports Related Contents.
Threads
1
Messages
1
Threads
1
Messages
1

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I feel like
I'm destroying myself,
like I'm my own greatest destruction.
I know I can be more,
I know I can become so much,
but somehow,
I'm still stuck here.
Maybe I'm thinking too much,
maybe expecting too much.
I don't know where it went wrong again.
It's past midnight,
and I'm still here,
struggling to sleep.

~Aps
Apparently,
I’m getting so close again,
that I’m warning myself.
But this time,
I’ll try not to run away.
Because this time,
it feels different.
Maybe it’s different
because I’m different.

//Aps
And slowly,
you're becoming a habit to me,
the kind I don't want to break,
the kind a day feels incomplete without.
I don't know when it happened,
but somewhere between
our conversations and silences,
you became a part of my everyday. ❤️✨
  • Heart
Reactions: Anna Maria
Anna Maria
Anna Maria
Evdeyum prenayam thanne ...
Dpyil prenayam..
Songil prenayam
Oo my godd 😭🫶


Btw kolllaaaaammm
  • Haha
Reactions: Apsara
Apsara
Apsara
🥹 innale ah cinema kanda onn romantic ayatha baby...
Anna Maria
Anna Maria
Paranjittum karymillahh 🫠
  • Haha
Reactions: Apsara

Trending Content

Members Online

Forum Statistics

Threads
154
Messages
688
Members
65
Latest member
AZE
Back
Top Bottom